I recently delivered a presentation for the Small Biz Intelligence (SBI) business network in Canberra.
SBI focuses on “educating the entrepreneur” and business owner. It offers professional connections with like-minded business owners who are life-long learners and want to grow their businesses through learning and instigating business opportunities.
Here is an interview I recorded for SBI on the day. In it I cover:
- Finding your voice through blogging.
- Writing versus video versus audio.
- What advice I would give myself if I was starting out today.
- Why you don’t need to be on every social channel.
- What are the best platforms for connecting with people online.
- Who I follow on social media to keep up with marketing trends.
- My predictions for the future of social media.
- The one thing that has made a difference in my business.