Training and workshops
I run several types of customised workshops and seminars for the companies and organisations, specifically:
- marketing and/or communications teams for large companies, nonprofit organisations and government authorities (strategic social media and content marketing);
- ambitious startups and fast-growing medium-sized companies (DIY social media and content marketing);
- professional services firms (helping practice partners and internal subject matter experts to develop the skills required to build strategic thought leadership using social media, content marketing and cutting-edge PR strategies).
These sessions can be run as in-house seminars, training workshops or boardroom presentations and are designed to help company executives to better understand the ever-evolving new media landscape, with heavy emphasis on content marketing and social media communications.
Part educational, part practical – these workshops are designed to empower business owners and leaders, and PR and marketing personnel with the knowledge to create and execute their own social content program; sessions include up-to-the-minute examples of local and international brands, large and small, that are savvy and successful in their use of social media and content marketing.
Client industries have included:
- media, marketing & technology;
- government authorities;
- higher education;
- property and finance;
- local government;
- professional consulting (e.g. design and architecture, leadership development etc).