In this episode of Reputation Revolution, I talk to Alan and Emily Braithwaite, founders of several UK-based businesses, including online visibility agency Yellow Tuxedo,
Alan and Emily help individuals and businesses stand out from the crowd, but they do it in a way that’s genuine and human, … and it works.
This conversation covers a broad range of topics including:
- The five principles Yellow Tuxedo works with to help their clients stand out
- What being professional means in 2020, and how it has changed
- The importance of businesses building a PR legacy that lasts
- The story of why everything Yellow Tuxedo is, well, yellow
- Why Alan and Emily believe macro content is king
- How their ‘100 days straight’ vlog was born out of the need for structure during lockdown
- The podcast that was named in a top ten list of podcasts to listen to in its niche!
If you want to feel inspired about the value of showing up consistently, get loads of ideas about how to maximise your SEO and repurpose your content, and learn how to wrap it all up in a very human way, you’ll love listening to this one.
CONNECT WITH ALAN AND EMILY:
Join the Digital Circus HERE