Mitch Jackson is a California trial lawyer – aka The Streaming lawyer – who puts the social into social media. He’s on a multitude of channels, including TikTok; ‘in-the-moment’ live-streaming is his jam!
The bits not to be missed in this episode:
- The importance of personal relationships in building a presence on social media
- Creative and efficient ways to create content that resonates when you’re a busy professional
- How a sixty-three year old lawyer uses TikTok, and what’s involved in doing the ‘digital dance’
- Putting customer/client needs first
- Walking the line between being social while remaining professional
- Understanding that what you’re doing on social is just the beginning
“Digital platforms will come and go, but good relationships will last forever,” says Mitch.
If you’re a business professional who is keen to embrace social media but haven’t as yet committed fully to the digital world, you’ll get a lot out of this interview!
CONNECT WITH MITCH: