Gavin Heaton is an Australian digital pioneer who was making a splash on the global social media scene way back in 2007 as publisher of the ground-breaking collaborative marketing book – Age of Conversation.
Known as ‘Servant of Chaos’, Gavin is the founder of the new B2B influencer marketplace, InfluencerActive.
In my conversation with Gavin for this episode of Reputation Revolution, we chat all things personal brand influence, touching on topics such as.
- What is means to be a genuine business to business influencer
- How a small, engaged audience can be more influential than a large, unengaged one
- Determining how an influencer can best benefit your business, and what type of influencer
- Content: Curation or Creation – which is better for influence?
- Playing to your strengths as a B2B influencer
- Actions you can take if you want to be a genuine B2B influencer
CONNECT WITH GAVIN: