The last episode of Reputation Revolution was all about video – this week we’re diving into everything audio with featured expert guest, Kellie Riordan, one of Australia’s leading podcast strategists.
Kellie is the founding producer of Australia’s most downloaded podcast, Conversations; as the creative lead of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s podcast team, she oversaw the creation of more than 30 of the country’s best-known shows.
Today, Kellie is the founder of Deadset Studios, a consultancy specialising in audio strategy, podcast production, and branded storytelling.
Kellie joined me to chat all about podcasting strategy, and how great storytelling works in this intimate medium.
Some of the topics we covered include:
- Kellie’s experiences as part of the earliest days of podcasting
- The steps for a solid foundation you should take before starting a podcast
- ‘Podcasting 3.0’ – innovations for creating and sharing audio content today
- Podcasting strategies for engaging listeners quickly and producing a great show
- Respecting your audience’s time by creating something that’s worth their time and full attention
- Other ways to leverage your audio content.
If you need help making a great podcast or devising an audio strategy, you’ll extract a whole lot of value out of this episode!
CONNECT WITH KELLIE: