Stephen Waddington is a genuine thought leader in the PR and communications space.
A highly experienced business advisor and trouble-shooter, he is the founder of Wadds Inc., a UK-based professional advisory firm, working with agencies and communication teams.
Stephen has authored, co-authored or edited several books, and he is a visiting professor of PR and communications at Newcastle University.
In this episode of the podcast, we unpack Stephen’s personal branding story and the many elements that have contributed to him becoming a thought leader in his space.
We talk about:
- How being involved in professional industry organisations contributed to the growth of Stephen’s personal brand and his professional network.
- Building credibility by consistently showing up and adding value over time.
- Stephen’s Manifesto for Better Business.
- Contributing to a body of work as an editor, co-author or curator.
- The role social media has played in Stephen building a professional community.
- Favourite platforms for curating, writing and sharing quality content.
… and more!
If you’re at all interested how to build a reputable, sustainable and professional personal brand, this episode will really resonate!
CONNECT WITH STEPHEN: