When it comes to large enterprises, I predominantly work with internal PR and communications teams to help them to:
- clarify their thinking around social media and content marketing (as it pertains to PR and communications), and/or
- assist with developing a communications strategy designed to help their company more effectively connect with customers, influencers and stakeholders (with emphasis on content marketing and social media).
In this role, I’m essentially a sounding board and instigator of ideas. I will challenge your team’s current thinking and encourage individuals to think deeper and more creatively as to how your organisation can better leverage social media and content marketing for optimum effect (and because of my extensive PR background, I make sure companies are able integrate all elements within the communications remit).
- facilitating workshops with the communications team
- leading content brainstorming sessions
- assisting with communications strategy development (sounding board to senior executives; sometimes includes auditing what the business is currently doing in terms of social media and content marketing)
- follow-up (checking in on the team) and tailored training of individuals are all part of the service