Nonprofit organisations & social enterprises
The brands I work with in this space tend to be forward-thinking, led by a founder or CEO who is progressive in his or her outlook and wanting to be in-sync with what’s going on in the marketplace.
My role in this instance tends to involve strategic planning and program direction around PR, social media and content marketing.
N.B. Often I package my strategy planning services with short-term coaching and mentoring. In other words, I’ll develop a communications strategy for your organisation, and then work with your team to ensure momentum is gained through timely tactical implementation. A key part of this role is knowledge transfer: I’ll help teach and educate your marketing and communications team members to become more effective and confident in their role.
- running strategic planning and key messaging workshops
- developing communications strategy (heavy emphasis on social media and content)
- coaching/mentoring the CEO (and support team if required) on taking a more strategic approach to social media and content creation
- helping the business to develop and create content that’s fresh, relevant and of interest to its target audience (part of this role includes repurposing existing content assets)
- developing personal branding strategies for the CEO/founder specifically