Subscribe to Influence &IMPACT, a fortnightly email letter full of useful tips, interesting stories, thought-provoking ideas and links to cool stuff, all related to building a visible and trusted personal brand in a way that’s respectful and sustainable.
- Influence &IMPACT #23 – Your personal brand – like banking a pension for your future | Not a newsletter | The Social CEO: why are they so rare?
- Influence &IMPACT #22 – Stock & flow content | Think like a TV network | Find your rat people | I miss my cafe
- Influence &IMPACT #21 – The vulnerability issue | Power through personal stories | How I went from nervous wreck to professional speaker | Generalist vs specialist
- Influence &IMPACT #20 – Are you an expert, guide or agent? | How Jerry Seinfeld stays productive and consistent
- Influence &IMPACT #19 – Thought leadership content: how to get more done in less time | Cement your authority, build your professional brand!
- Influence &IMPACT #18 – Special edition: Emerging social media developments | Should you be on Clubhouse? | Twitter Spaces | The Creator Economy gathers steam
- Influence &IMPACT #17 – In praise of personal branding photography | Mark Schaefer will never let you down | Your brand identity is like a hook of a great song
- Influence &IMPACT #16 – Focus on the identity you want to build | Credibility & servant leadership | The power of LinkedIn micro-stories | Makers & Mavericks + The Who
CHECK OUT THE 2020 ARCHIVE OF E-LETTERS HERE
SOME RECENT READER FEEDBACK:
*** “Great stuff as usual. Everything here is interesting, and relatable to biz and life. Fantastic. Thank you.”
*** “This was one of the best reads/views I’ve had in a while, so wanted to say thanks.”
*** “I just wanted to let you know how much I’m enjoying these newsletters. There’s such a lot of useful and surprising content in them — I’m learning a lot.”
*** “I really enjoyed your newsletter today Trevor! (I always do, but today was awesome)”
*** “Thanks Trevor – great eletter and love your work.”
*** “best one yet…”
*** “Just a quick note to say that I’m really enjoying (and appreciating) your email letters. This week’s edition particularly resonated with me because it’s so relevant to building an engaging and meaningful personal brand.”