Building a high-profile reputation as a trusted expert and leader brings with it benefits such as commercial opportunities.
But how do you make the most of these opportunities? This is precisely what my guest today, Susanna Reay, helps business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs do.
Susanna is a UK-based online business strategist, introvert coach, colour expert and artist. She combines formal design and business qualifications with over 25 years of experience working with entrepreneurs to commercialise their expertise and build their credibility online.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- The popular ways go-to experts and thought leaders are generating revenue and creating new income streams
- The importance of getting your message right, particularly in today’s noisy online world
- Dispelling some myths and getting clarity on what introversion is (and isn’t), and the ways in which these types can excel
- How introverts can extract the value from their voice
- The ‘one thing’ – clarifying exactly what you want to get known for
- Susanna’s favourite ways to commercialise one’s expertise
- Making sure your message is crystal clear before, during and after the duration or lifecycle of an online course or product
- How and when a mastermind group can add value, if they are set up and nurtured well
- When to consider creating a community through membership programs.
This conversation will be of interest to anyone who knows their stuff but struggles with getting their message right and getting it out to those who could benefit from hearing it.
CONNECT WITH SUSANNA: